Sunday, April 06, 2008

Puffy Butt Audrey






We took these photos of Audrey around Easter time. She's kind of crazy sometimes. She just started stuffing clothes in her pants. Then after that she started playing around with these fake teeth. She's always doing creative, slightly weird things like this. We love having her in our home.

3 comments:

Margie and Mark said...

Love that little Audrey! Physically, she is a perfect mix of all the girls but her very own self, of course. The last picture of her is kind of freaky because it looks like she has a huge head and tiny body (and then the teeth top it off). Nice camera work, ha ha.

StrykerLOVE said...

Tim I will pay you a million dollars if you will show me how to put music on my blog like you've done with yours!! I promise. A million.

great creepy pics of Audrey.

(Oh I wish we still had our camera)

Margie and Mark said...

WE WANT MORE WHITE"S--keep on blogging, we miss you! Love you guys :)

 
Food Storage Analyzer™ Preparedness Pantry Blog