Sunday, April 06, 2008

Stryker Photos From The Past

This is picture of Susie and Marc at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California. She was 8 yrs old, and she was there to see President Kimball. My family was also there. It was a special day for me and I remember very strongly the spiritual impressions I had of the day. I remember hearing President Kimballs raspy voice. I think it is just amazing that Susie and her family were there for that very special day just like I was.

2 comments:

Margie and Mark said...

I love this picture and I remember that day, too! Good times, thanks for posting it.

StrykerMan said...

Ahh, to be that blond again. I actually have memories of being in that huge stadium that day, even though I must have been 4 or 5 years old - we were still in NJ when I was 3, so Susie, you must have been 9 or 10 here.

 
Food Storage Analyzer™ Preparedness Pantry Blog