Sunday, April 06, 2008

Results of the IQ Test are in

Over this weekend Susie was reading a book about IQ's, which had a test in it. She took it and scored a 137. I think that puts her in the top 6% of the world or something. So, it got my curiosity going. I was pretty sure I'd be lucky to get to 100. Luckily, I scored a 126. Thus, proving once again that Susie is far more superior to me. I can attest to the fact that that is not just intellectually. She is an amazing woman of many talents.

1 comment:

Tim and Susie White said...

Ok, Tim really likes to brag and exagerate(is that a mispell?). The reliability of this score is arguable since I didn't pay attention to the time limit for the test. I was wracking my brain for hours on some of them (well not hours)! And it hurt! Anyway it says nothing of my EQ(emotional) which could explain my difficulty in applying my very large brain power to very mundane and practical tasks such as cleaning my house:)

 
Food Storage Analyzer™ Preparedness Pantry Blog